Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Ass balls happen

Anybody know an easy way to squeeze out some hot, steamy narrative fiction really quickly? I just want to sit down and then fill an untitled Word document to the brim with character development and plotlines and clever dialogue.

Instead, I'll probably end up sitting in front of a computer mumbling 'fucking asshole shit fuck ass balls donkey turds diarrhea.'

And hopefully, there will be people around me, wondering what ass balls are.

Ass balls are when one wears the other as a hat. Doesn't matter the order.

To those I just offended, I'm sorry, but that's the facts. Ass balls happen. Mostly on the internet, though.

(Fiction/swearing, then sleep/death.)

If only away messages could be turned into short stories, then maybe I wouldn't be so effed in the A.

Also, it looks like everything I write has to involve butts or scrotums (or in this case, both).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home