Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 01, 2005

She wanted me to fart down her throat

Last night, my phone rang, and seconds later, a total stranger was telling me that she loved woman breasts dipped in barbeque sauce. She continued to say that wanted to be inside a bear vagina, and that she had rollerskates made out of babies. This woman had no choice but to say these things, and I'll be damned if it wasn't hilarious.

This is all because of ip-relay.com. It's a website intended for use by the deaf. The deaf person calls someone via the web, they type things, and an operator reads it to the person being called. This is a free service, yet the operator has to read what is on the screen.

I've had operators call me and say nothing but racial slurs and swears. Last night, courtesy of Brian, an operator told me that she wanted me to fart down her throat.

I love the internet.
(Papers forever.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home