Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Adderall probably gives you anal warts

Monkey quiz, monkey lecture, superhero lecture, beer, Hitchhiker's Guide, then freaking the fuck out over a short story.

Pretty much all creativity inside me has died, and I think the most ironic part of this is that this lack of creativity stems from ...drum roll.... creative writing. And I blame the internet for this ADD.

Anybody ever try that Adderall stuff? It's supposed to be for dumb kids, but when taken by college students, you're supposed to be able to concentrate on really tedious shit.

Anybody know anything about this supposed miracle drug? It sounds like it'll help you with learning, but knowing how the universe works, Adderall probably gives you anal warts. Sure, you may know everything, but you'll have to do it standing up, 'cause sitting down hurts. Anal warts. Yeah.

(Out.)

Whenever I want to get myself to not try something I convince myself it'll adversely affect my ass.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home