Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Sleeping while dreaming while sleeping

Last night I had a dream that I was really tired. If there's a dream that makes you feel like a silly ass when you wake up, that's it.

In my dream, I'm walking around my old elementary school's playground and I think, 'Man, I'm feeling really fatigued. I sure could use a nap. I guess I'll just lay down in this pile of moon rocks next to Sonic the Hedgehog. Wait a minute... ah, crap.'

Then I woke up and wanted to go back to bed but didn't, because I'd probably just have another dream where I'm tired and want to go back to bed.

(work.)

If you fall asleep while you're already dreaming, you enter a special dream world where you can visit the dreams of all members of mankind, living and dead. However, if you fall asleep in that dream world, you wet the bed.

Don't ask me why. I don't make these rules.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home