Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Not so much a super power as it is osteoporosis

I used to pride myself on my ability to fall asleep in 5 minutes from any given moment, but then I read an article that said I don't have good focus, but instead I'm just really sleep deprived. So I don't a superpower after all.

In the shower this morning I was thinking of someone else who has a negative condition but uses it for good.

Let's say a man has the ability to break any of his bones at the drop of a hat. Also, let's say his bones are evil. His radius and his ulna want to get together and rip off a bunch of credit card numbers from the internet, but this man just breaks his goddamn arm and saves the day. He's a hero.

Now imagine how he feels when he reads that he just has osteoporosis.

So... uh, the lesson here is to always drink milk, unless your bones are evil, in which case you'll want to break them later. Stay in school.

(work.)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home