Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Awkward Michigan shirt

I'm wearing a yellow Michigan shirt today. I feel weird wearing it. Not because I'm wearing a Michigan shirt at Michigan. No, apparently the 'Don't wear a t-shirt for the band you're going to see' rule doesn't apply at universities.

No, I got this shirt from my 7th grade math teacher when I was in 12 grade.

But why would that happen, you ask? Why would I still keep in touch with my 7th grade math teacher?

Because he was dating my mom at the time, that's why. Awkward, I know.

And now this shirt's awkward because of that.

(work.)

If you receive a gift for a weird reason, it's harder to appreciate that gift.  I got that shirt because a man who once taught me math may or may not have been boinking my mom.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home