Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 01, 2007

A Better Version of Home Alone

Kids watch movies these days and they think that they can get away with all sorts of zany crap. That's not how it works, kids. Your actions have consequences.

I'd like to see a version of Home Alone where Kevin kills the burglars after like two booby traps and then spends the rest of the movie burying their bodies and crying.

That'll teach kids about life. What exactly, I'm not sure, but there's a lesson in there somewhere.

(bed.)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger thedexter said...

I laughed so hard I embarassed myself in front of my family. Thanks.

Douche.

4:57 PM  
Blogger thedexter said...

Oh yeah, my verification word was "oxkqlt", which I pronounce "oxy-quilt".

It's a blanket of the future that your future-grandma made for you that you can wear in space that supplies you with air you breathe through your skin.

It also keeps you warm.

During space winter.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home