Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The party in your head

You ever have a dream so vivid and so wonderful that you decide to hit the snooze button so you can rejoin the party that's going on in your head?

That happens just about every morning for me. So I'll lay back down and sleep in until the last minute, partying it up in my own brain, then I'll finally roll out of bed and realize: God damn it, I wasn't at a party, I was just a dude laying in bed for far too long. Then I feel like all the people in my dreams have betrayed me, then I remember that they're all me, so I punch myself in the side of the head as punishment for deceiving myself.

So now I'm in the real world, where I'll be in class from 10am to 6pm, assuming this isn't all a dream.

(OR IS IT?!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home