Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Monday, January 16, 2006

Hobo flesh

I'm eating dinner with Brad and Lauren.

However, tonight I'm in the mood for food I've
earned, ya know? I could go to Wendy's and order a pollo sandwich from the vato working el casho registeristo, but that's not fulfilling.

Has anyone ever tried hobo flesh? I think it'd be delicious after you ran a hose over it. Think of it this way: hobos drink almost nothing but alcohol, so it's basically like they've been marinating their internal organs for years and years. You grill up some of that and you're in for a taste sensation. Plus, think of all the treasures to be had in those shopping carts!

And yes, I am a dick for typing this, so I'll tell you what, Karma: next real, non-eaten hobo who asks for change gets it (change, not eaten).

That way, my saying horrible things feeds people. Or marinates their organs.

(Food.)

I'm a bad person for even putting this on the internet, but I've dealt with some shitty homeless people in my day, and I'd be a lot less angry at them if they were hamburgers instead.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home