Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Gum from Costco

This morning I was thinking about Costco, and how if you buy anything there, you will never have to buy any more of that one thing ever again.

Then my train of thought made a turn for the stupid when I thought about how if a dude were chewing gum in class and the teacher said 'share with everyone' then he could take out his crate of gum and share. But then at the last student he could run out of gum and he could very quickly spit his gum into the last guy's mouth.

I went from Costco to two heterosexual men sharing a piece of gum so one guy doesn't get yelled at by a teacher.

This is why I don't like thinking. I just end up on some crazy scene in my head wondering what the hell is wrong with myself. Gum does not make you spit gum into the mouths of other dudes. And if it does, stop shopping at Costco.
(Class.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home