Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 05, 2006

I blame Hartmann's urine

Tuesday night I came home to a piece of paper on our door that said basically 'Your yard is fucking dirty. Clean it up and take out your trash or we charge you $70. -Ann Arbor (all of it)'

I blame nature for this mishap. When it was winter, we could have all the shit we wanted on our lawn. Cups, plates, old newspapers, other people's mail. It didn't matter because snow covered all messes. Then motherfucking Mother 'Fat Bitch' Nature comes in and melts our snow, or 'trash-hiding magic whiteness' and suddenly we're pigs.

Also Hartmann peed out of our side door into what is essentially our neighbors' yard. And they live here permanently 'cause they're old.

So I blame Hartmann's urine and the concept of melting. And then I go to bed.

(sleep.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home