Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 17, 2005

America rocks, PASS IT ON!

When people get old the part of their brain that finds bullshit decays. Or maybe it's overtaken by the part of the brain that wants to make you clap your hands and giggle. Either way, my grandpa forwards me shit now and it's retarded.

The sad thing here is he didn't even send me a list of jokes about Janet Jackson's boob at the Super Bowl or anything along those lines. Oh no, it's a racist, far right political rant about how dangerous Muslims are. to quote:
'If we can't stop the Muslims, how could anyone else?'

I don't know who started this chain email, but you have to wonder who thinks, 'I'll get those foreigners back by making old people even MORE racist,' and then forwarding a wacky far right wing rant to everyone on their bowling team with the message being, 'America rocks, Islam sucks, PASS IT ON!'
(paper.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home