Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Monday, December 19, 2005

LAN parties and sexism

LAN parties are great because there won't be any girls there. I mean, I like girls. Heck, I'm even dating one. But when one is around, you can't fart freely, or use swears, or talk about how women are stupid.

I mean, it's all compensatory. Women make us feel dumb all the time 'cause they're all 'wash your hands, comb your hair,' and we just look lazy when you tell us to do the things we should be doing anyway. So we play computer for hours and occasionally say 'bitches make me food' or something, but it's only because we're sexist. And hungry.

So, bitches, I'm at a LAN party, so do my laundry and get pregnant.

I only say that because you make me nervous and my pants are dirty.

(Computers.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home