Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 22, 2005

The beard connection

Amy's mom is making meat loaf, which is great, because I love loaves of all sorts. Her father, however does not like me, possibly because I'm not a scientist or a lawyer or a doctor and basically I'm just some punk who's going to ruin his daughter's future.

However, because of finals and work I have indirectly provided myself a way to way to connect with him: beards.

I have a stress beard. And from this, I can have that girlfriend's-father-to-boyfriend talk about beards. Where my beard is going, how I found it, what others think of it. He can talk about his beard, and we can laugh and the meatloaf dinner will be a success, all because of beards.

Thanks, beards!

(Facial hair and rectangular meat.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home