Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Open letter to TV

Dear TV,
Stop interviewing professional athletes. They are not around because of their thoughts and intelligent words. They are there to throw things and run. I don't want to hear about how it was a great game because they gave some mathematically illogical percent or because that's how the game is played.

You throw the ball, we watch you do that, and the only words I want to hear out of you are swear words because someone else got the ball.

Also I don't think country music should be able to have a song called, 'Honky Tonk Badonkadonk.' Awful rap music has invaded enough aspects of pop culture. Please, rednecks, keep on singing about trucks. The second I hear a country song about skeet skeet, I kill a puppy. No questions asked, just a dead puppy. This is your warning.

Awake from 3:30am to 7pm. This was a long day.

(Bed.)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home