Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 07, 2006

...and then a boner!

Tonight I went to the Improv Inferno. There were a couple good jokes, but most often the punchline was '...and then a boner!'

I also rearranged my room, and before I was done I was really mad at myself. Why the hell didn't I do this sooner? This must be how guys feel after they cut off their ponytails. 'Wow, what was I thinking? I was living the life of an asshole.' That reminds me, I need a haircut. You might, too.

When my foreign housemate is speaking German to her friends, I look a couple inches below her mouth. Alas, no subtitles.

...and then a boner!

(bed.)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to access her menu first, and then enable subtitles.

You know dude- For someone who knows so much about computers, you're shitty at operating demi-software.

I never to- ... and then a boner.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home