Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Friday, May 05, 2006

I'll help you scan documents, fix your life, etc.

Last summer while working in the computer lab, a woman asked me if I could help her scan some documents. While we waited for the scanner to scan 30something pages of a pdf that was probably already online, this woman started asking me for advice.

For example, she told me she caught her man in bed with a bisexual woman, and she asked me if she should believe that he's not in love with her, and if love can overcome this.

I hope this summer that this lady has all sorts of oddball shit going on in her life. I hope her boyfriend has sex with a varsity girls softball team and she walks in on him and twenty high school seniors.

Then I hope her man convinces her that they're all just friends, and that she needs to get to the nearest computer lab to talk about her problems to a guy who just wanted to help her scan some fucking documents.

(Work, 7:30-11:30.)

I like how she referred to him as "her man." That type of lexicon is usually reserved for oppressed women dressed like beekeepers. Or women that hang out in da club. Ya know, the big booty bitches.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home