Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Last year's Thanksgiving memory: chest hair

My fondest memory from last Thanksgiving is the time my aunt's date spilled something on his shirt, so rather than borrow a shirt, he just took it off and wore only his suit coat.

I wasn't there when the spill happened, so I saw him walk by and I thought, 'Wow, ballsy move wearing a bright pink and red sweater to Thanksgiving.' Then I took a second look and saw the truth:

I'd just seen the red hair on his very pink chest.

He hung out with his pink chest exposed for a few hours like there was nothing wrong with showing off your fluorescent Irish bosom to a bunch of strangers eating dinner. So that's my Thanksgiving memory.

Hope everyone has an awesome Thanksgiving this year.

Keep your shirts on,
Henry

(Turkey.)

For some reason that guy wasn't invited back. Strange.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Henry -- do you like it rough?

Yeah, that was a fun memory from last year, too.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Henry said...

Yeah, your aunt didn't ask me how I like to have sex this year. Still, maybe at Christmas she'll ask me about oral sex, and if my luck continues, your father will be sitting next to me at the time.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home