Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Friday, May 04, 2007

A letter from the man sleeping on the floor

Dear Other People in the Computer Lab,

I'm feeling a bit tired, so I think I'm going to sleep on the floor. Someone told me the carpet here smells like blueberries, so I'm going to lie with my mouth as close to the floor as possible. I'll also be sure to point my feet inward, but rest assured, that's just because I'm weird.

Sincerely,
This guy



(work.)

So it turns out that this guy just felt a little sick and decided to lie down. Why he chose such an awkward position is still a mystery, but after my boss politely told him not to sleep in the site, he complied and everything was fine.

My main concern was that this guy was dead and that I'd just inadvertently photographed a corpse. I'd never been so relieved to find out someone was just sleeping face down on dirty carpet.

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

greatest post ever, yo.

7:55 PM  
Blogger thedexter said...

You should've put his hand in a cup of warm water.

Or put a sign on his back that said, "Sam Fisher was here."

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update this you fuck.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Kory said...

Yeah butt hole, update this.

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look, I know it's summer and summer is all about fun, sun, and giving strange women rim jobs, but this lack of updates thing has gotten regoddamndiculous.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You'll find specific straightforward actions which may assist you to swiftly decide http://www.myobdscanner.com/benz-bmw-diagnostic-tool/gt1-auto-scanner-for-bmw how you can organize your space.In the event you haven't utilised a cloth for additional than six months then there is certainly less likelihood that you will again be making use of it. Just trash it. The one exception is going to be your seasonal fabric.Detect items that are duplicated with your residence. It is typically that if things are defective, we http://www.myobdscanner.com/launch-x431-scanner/launch-x431-gx3-super-scanner have a tendency to buy one more one, rather of fixing it ensuing in more than 1 items inside the property, you are able to straight away toss absent the additional things through the residence.By no means try and crystal clear your entire clutter in a single solitary day. Keep in mind failed to accumulate the clutter in a single one day but you amassed it more than a stretch of time. For that reason, in no way try to distinct the clutter in a single solitary day; it will not only cause you to really feel over whelming but also unattainable. Make an effort to start one thing

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home