Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Clandestine mannequin coitus

When I was in 6th grade, a classmate used the word 'dildo.' When I asked him what it meant and he told me that a dildo was a mannequin's penis. Hmmm.

I thought about how I'd never been in a department store, seen a mannequin with a huge bulge in the pants he was modeling and thought, 'Wow, that mannequin sure has a huge penis.' If women were buying mannequin penises, did women secretly want to have sex with mannequins? Were women all over the world engaging in clandestine mannequin coitus? My world was crashing down.

Then I came to the conclusion that when the mannequin factory workers (mannequin-gineers?) make the mannequin, it has all its body parts, then before it leaves the mannequin factory the factory workers take its penis and put it in a bin with all the other mannequin penises so that ladies can buy them at the store later.

This is how dildos are made, or so I thought in 6th grade.

(work.)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous CosaMostro said...

If you want real mannequin coitus, you have to rely upon the Germans.

http://bit.ly/Wznvj

4:54 PM  
Blogger Henry said...

Jesus. This makes me want to fall to my knees, look into the sky, and scream "No, Germany! Not again!" in the pouring rain.

The guy added boobies to a corpse. This is what's known as "bad science."

4:59 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

Blogs are an incredible platform for sharing knowledge, ideas, and experiences. They offer a space for individuals to express their thoughts and expertise on various topics, providing valuable insights and engaging content.
fix your IP has been banned Whether for personal or professional purposes, blogs are a valuable resource for learning, connecting, and expanding one's horizons.




1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home