Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Backroom "Pizzeria"

The other day I got a bagel dog from the Backroom 'Pizzeria'. For those of you who don't know about Backroom, I think these facts sum that place up as an establishment: Backroom is not a word that inspires quality; rather, it implies a certain amount of shadiness. Secondly, Pizzeria is in quotation marks on the actual store. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't get my teeth cleaned by a 'dentist.'

Anyway, the bagel dog. It was nasty. The bagel part was ok, but I got curious and took the hotdog part it. It looked like they stripped the skin from a burnt zombie and said 'Let's wrap this around subpar pork' and ta da! You have a surefire way to make Henry spit food out of his mouth.

(Watching Hartmann turn 22.)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home