Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Friday, December 09, 2005

Existing in real life is hard

People in real life think I'm dead because I don't hang out with them anymore, but it's really because I've been knee deep in shit. I'm not dead, though. Not yet. Really.

The High Schoolers of the Internet, however, think I'm still alive, which means I still get IMed by complete strangers. Every couple days I'll receive unsolicited messages from people liking my website, which I haven't touched in years.

In real life, you have to talk to people to exist. On the internet, you throw up an away message, you keep your website online (but out of date) and you maintain an active existence. Funny how that works.

(Story, work, story, food, story, mischief, mayhem, soap.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home