Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Friday, December 16, 2005

Question for the internet strangers

Allow me to extend a question out to you internet folk:
If I gave out my phone number and asked that people call it at a certain time, who would do it?

I mean, some of you have no problem reading this stuff (for example: RIGHT NOW), then some of you IM me, but what if I needed you wake me up via phone call: who would work up the balls to dial my cell phone number?

I usually don't cross lines with internet-only folk. The first time I ever met someone from over the internet, strange things happened. Long story short, I live with him now.

Seriously.

So fill me in, stalkers, 'cause I'm curious.

I'm also tired.

(Bed.)

This away message yielded only one response from an internet stranger, and it was in the form of a bad joke that provided no actual input. So stalkers, fill me in: you creepy enough to call me?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home