Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Pay a babysitter and go bang college dudes

I got the override that I needed from Professor Hoeffner. However, he never said his name; he kept referring to himself as 'I' and 'me' instead. And while that's admirably first-person of him, I still have no idea how to address this man.

My buddy Future hooked up with a 30 year old woman with two kids. Meaning he got with the mom, not the mom while she was with the two kids.

The thing is, my buddy Jon also got with a 30 year old woman with two kids. This makes me want to meet the woman, but I'm afraid she'd try to do me, seeing as she seems to have a thing for guys my age.

I don't know where I'm going with this, I'm just saying it's weird that a woman would think 'Hey I'm at an age where I need to be responsible, so I think I'll pay a babysitter and go bang college dudes.'

(Amy, Dinner, Tally Hall, ???.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home