Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Professor Cleavage demands beer

When guys are at video game tournaments, they talk really fast about gameplay and rules and strategy.

When girls are at video game tournaments, they are fictional.

Or with guys.

If I was a girl, I'd be too busy getting free drinks courtesy of
Professor Cleavage. I think the depression between my lady breasts would be professors because they'd be teachin' everybody how to buy me shit. I'll just write what I want between my girl knockers and just lean forward until it materializes in front of me.

Professor Cleavage would be a good band name. They'd go on tour with Interrobang?!, Scalp Mystique, European Mutt, and Spooning With a Stranger. Henry's Fake Band Tour 2038. Because if it's not really going to happen, the tour bus may as well be from the future and therefore flying.
(bed.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home