Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Monday, April 24, 2006

Email and finals and email

I have a problem that makes it so I can't get started on a paper until the laughing face of Death is looking me in the face.

I also have an exam at 4, and I have yet to start studying, because I have this paper due.

So what's going to happen is that Death's face will start bugging me around 3, I'll finish the paper a little bit before 4, then I'll go to my exam without studying.

To whose of you who are motivated: eat balls. Eat them stir fried, deep fried, rolled in sushi, slathered in hot sauce, or covered in chocolate and disguised as an Easter bunny.

I'm off to panic and check my email for the next 5 hours. Wish me luck (or at least new emails).

(Papers, exams, certain doom.)

No matter how finals are going, you have to ask yourself one question:
ARE YOU CHECKING YOUR EMAIL ENOUGH?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I may be able to stomach some testicles if they're disguised as Easter bunnies.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home