Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Using the L-word with her mother, too

I went shopping for Mother's Day cards today, and since I try to be a good boyfriend, I got a card for my girlfriend's mom, too.

However, there was a problem: A vast majority of Mother's Day cards say, 'I love you.' Am I at a stage in my relationship with my girlfriend's mom where I feel comfortable saying 'I love you'? What if she doesn't love me back? Have we known each other long enough? We haven't even had sex yet!

So I'm thinking I'll cross out 'love' with 'like' so things don't get weird. Only downgrading verbs is weird enough, so, fuck. I guess I'll just settle for a less serious card that features a bad pun as its punchline.

(pants.)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, though. My mom is one hot pice of ass.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home