Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Guy doesn't know computers

This weekend I was telling another guy about how being in IT makes you a hateful person because people are too goddamn stupid to learn basic computer skills. But then the other guy didn't nod so I had to backtrack a little.

'Working in IT makes you hate people. Why did I go to work today? Oh, because that bitch can't figure out how to print double-sided.'

(guy doesn't nod)

'...and that's okay because not everyone understands things like printers and clicking stuff. Not everyone knows what a Google is. Would you like to borrow my abacus, Guy Who Obviously Doesn't Understand Computers?'

Needless to say, I still hate people.

(Work!)

Apparently the guy was from 6th century China, too, because I offered him a goddamn abacus in that story.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jarrod said...

IT must make us jaded. I mean, if some car guy talked to me about my universal joint looking shabby, I'd look perplexed and probably punch him in the face for impugning my honor.

Abaci for everyone!

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home