Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Friday, June 16, 2006

Driving my car's corpse home

Right now I'm walking to the repair shop to pick up my dead '92 Crown Victoria.

She was a good car when she wasn't being a piece of shit. She got me where I needed to, provided I didn't mind smelling mold the whole way there while looking through a cracked windshield.

Now I'm off to pick her up, climb inside her dead body, and drive her home in what turned out to be a more complicated metaphor than I'd anticipated.

(Dead car.)

I'm not sure what to do with a dead car. Right now my options are to give my car to some charity organization that feeds broken cars to needy children OR sell it to the repair shop owner's brother so he can put it in a destruction derby. Seriously.

I hope that after I die, nobody reanimates my corpse and makes it fight other corpses in an arena. But then again, you can't always get what you want. If zombie combat is in my lifeless body's future, so be it.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Delight Car Removal said...

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
car wreckers logan
car wreckers brisbane

10:37 PM  
Blogger Hashtag Car Removal said...

Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
car scrappers sydney
car buyer sydney

10:55 PM  
Blogger Max Cash For Cars said...

Thanks for sharing. We pay our customers instant cash up to $9,999 without any waiting time. It is our policy to not let customers wait for their money. We also provide free towing services, so customers save even more money when dealing with us. This strategy has been a great success with our customers in Queensland. Through this, we gained a lot of goodwill from our customers.
cash for scrap cars brisbane
cars for cash gold coast

11:44 PM  
Blogger Metalbiz said...

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
cash for cars beenleigh
car wreckers brisbane

12:06 AM  
Anonymous bestcashforcarz said...

The information you provided on this website is quite helpful. Keep up the wonderful work, and may God bless you.If you're looking for a scrap car yard Melbourne, there are several options available. Here are a few suggestions.Best Cash For Carz Located in Pakenham, Best Cash For Carz offers free car removal services and pays cash for scrap cars. They also sell used car parts.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home