Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Help me pick out the good stuff

So I've agreed to do standup on Sept 20, in between bands at the final Cojum Dip show.

Now I have no clue what the hell material I should use. As someone who says all sorts of random crap every day, I don't know what's funny anymore. This is where I need YOU to help me:

What away messages do you think have been the funniest and do you think any of them could be turned into standup material? Your input is greatly appreciated.

Browse archived away messages by month by clicking on the options on the right. Leave comments if you have any recommendations.

(around.)

People have been asking when the show is and if they can come, and because you're my friends, I can honestly say that no, you do not want to come. If you want to watch me look like I'm about to faint and/or vomit on my own shirt, you can come over next time I get the stomach flu. I can even hold a microphone if that would make you happy.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jarrod said...

Bestiality jokes always work at college shows.

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suggest the Swastika Dinosaur pen, and the 'Hot Call Ahead Seating Action'. The badger one was pretty sweet too. I think you can just memorize your away messages, and you'd be set.

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

- the guy with pink/red chest hair that looks like a sweater

- whether or not we should invite aaron to your mom's next white trash party

- diabetes and homelessness in chicago

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just do what Dane Cook did: steal a lot of Louis CK's material, reword it, and make millions. If it worked for that pile of shit, why can't it work for you?

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home