Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Friday, August 18, 2006

Lovers (of horses) Who are Proud To be Loud

Tuesday was a slow work day, so I edited another Facebook group like the bored bastard I was.

This time, however, I decided to only change the picture and add just one sentence. See if you can find it!


Imagine hearing someone having loud sex with a horse in an elevator. It's hard, isn't it?

The imagining, I mean. Pervert.

(work.)

That'll teach those people to join a Facebook group and then not monitor it constantly.

Apparently changing Facebook groups was a lot easier at one point. A while ago I found a group whose description said things like, "We're against people who are against the 80's. We love the 80's. We think Alf is great" or whatever, but the name of the group was "Cum Gobblers Union."

Nowadays you've got to ruin a group by writing an offensive description around the unchangeable group name. It's tough, but I get by.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked your old description of your blog better. The one that said, "back when jackass didn't mean stapling your butt" or something like that...

9:48 PM  
Blogger Jarrod said...

I love the fact that on that group's wall, the default message is posted. "No one has said anything...yet."

It sounds so disgustingly foreboding when on a group page for horse fuckers - like one of them might turn on the others and spill their secrets.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home