Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving time-lapse movie

How was my Thanksgiving, you ask?



I remember it happening very quickly.

Video courtesy of Dad.

(Saturday.)

If you're looking for me in the video, I'm the guy toward the middle of the frame sitting next to a lady (girlfriend Amy) and a younger dude (cousin Andy). This video showed me that I look goonish even in fast forward.

My buddy Ryan was kind enough to point out that shortly after the video was posted, the Youtube recommendations were:
  1. Hobbit reversed wind technique
  2. EAT SHIT MOTHERFUCKER! (sadly, this video isn't up anymore, but I'm sure it was charming)
  3. cat running into a wall

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice video.

Anyway, about a week ago, there was a recall for Birdseye frozen squash on t.v., and I was like "HEY! THAT'S THE COMPANY HENRY'S GRANDDAD STARTED!"

Just thought I should tell everyone :)

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure he's glad to have someone point out the fact that his grandfather's company makes faulty squash.

Guess what friends and family won't be eating at Henry's house?

Yeah, that's right. I don't even have to say it.

Anyway, I had two Thanksgivings. A Thai Thanksgiving, and an American Thanksgiving. Since only one of those makes sense (since the Thai don't have any cultural use for a Thanksgiving) I'll explain:

My dad is from Thailand and only really knows how to cook Thai food. So instead of turkey we had chicken and duck (not cat, racist douchebags). And instead of cranberry sauce we had Kim Chi (pickled cabbage). And instead of pumpking pie and cornbread, we had sticky rice and noodles in peanut sauce.

Then I had an American Thanksgiving at my friends house. Which consisted of the essentials...and lime sorbet. And mid reach, while I had my eye on the mashed potatoes I blurted out, "Is there any fish sauce?"

And my friend's ex-sailor father blurted out "What's he want? Fish piss?"

...so be glad that your Thanksgiving was spent in fast-forward because I would've punched a monkey to have that Click remote.

Keep writing Henry.

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fish sauce is horrid tasting but I would have enjoyed the Thai thanksgiving.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home