Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Google Analytics top keywords

Google Analytics lets me know how people are finding this blog. Here's a screenshot of a pie chart of the top 3 search queries used to get here:



Even though I'm a little surprised the word "gay" will get you to my blog so easily, I'm proud that I could inspire such a ridiculous pie chart.

I can't think of many scenarios that would lead to this pie chart otherwise.

Marketing Guy 1: "Okay, so we've taken a poll of homophobic Jewish men who don't want people having sex with their broken iPods. We had them choose between the three things that make them angry."
Marketing Guy 2: "What were the results?"
Marketing Guy 1: "This really fucked up pie chart."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home