Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Conversations with law students in a loud bar

I'm glad Amy's become friends with some awesome people at law school, but sometimes I feel like always seeing them at the bar and not being a law student too makes the conversation between us not as good as it could be.

(We are in a bar. Very loud music is playing.)
Me: 'HEY GUYS.'
Them: 'LAW SCHOOL?'
Amy: 'OH YEAH, LAW SCHOOL!'
Them: 'HAHA, LAW SCHOOL!'
Amy: 'LAW SCHOOL, AND THEN LAW SCHOOL.'
Me: '...COMPUTERS?'
(pause)
Them: '...LAW SCHOOL? LAW SCHOOL!'

To be fair, all my coworkers and I do is yell 'COMPUTERS' at one another all day, and it's not even loud where we work.

(COMPUTERS!)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, very nice.

Kind of reminds me of the "OMG BAND" kids at school. (I'm sure you've encountered the species)

6:32 PM  
Blogger nom de plum said...

LAW SCHOOL!!!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Henry said...

BLOG COMMENT!!!

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home