Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

No idea if this vase is any good

Tonight I discovered that it's impossible for me to form an opinion about vases. Amy and I were looking at vases online to get for my grandparents for Christmas, but try as I might, the closest I could get to an opinion about vases was 'yep, that one holds shit, too.'

Sometimes I get so far as 'that one holds shit and has shit painted on the side of it, too.'

Eventually I picked out a vase for us to get my grandparents. The card for it will say:
'Dear grandparents,
I have no idea if this vase is any good, as I can't form opinions about vases, but I can assure you that it cost a decent amount of money. Plus, it holds shit.
Merry Christmas,
Henry'

(bed.)

The card actually said something like, "I love you." I am such a pussy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home