Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tyra Banks vs. World of Warcraft

Recently Tyra Banks brought in a psychologist to tear a World of Warcraft addict a new asshole. Basically a guy didn't take care of his stupid baby because he plays WoW too much. However, the WoW addict didn't argue his point very well.

The psychologist said, 'You know, I think you started playing because you're afraid to be a father.' The WoW addict didn't say anything, but what he should have said was,
'I'm not afraid to be a father. It's just that babies are boring, and last night I went on this sweet raid with my guild and got some awesome loot, and what do I get if I hang out with my baby? Fond memories? Lame. Call me when you drop some fire armor, baby. That is, unless you're too dumb to use a telephone.'

My point here is that babies are boring. That's all.

(work.)

To watch Tyra, some "doctor," and the mom sit around and talk smack about the WoW addict, check Part 1:

Tyra's really good at knowing stuff. This is evidenced by how she says things like, "It's just a game, and the game is fake, but you're real, and you're a beautiful human, and he's wrong, and World of Warcraft isn't real." Good for her.

In Part 2, The WoW addict is brought in, he makes up some crap about Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, then he and the know-it-all gang shred his World of Warcraft installation discs.

(after the cameras stop rolling)
WoW Addict: I don't have to uninstall the game or delete my account, do I?
"Doctor": Do what now? I don't know what you're talking about.
WoW Addict: Nevermind.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous world of warcraft said...

good post ;)

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home