Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Back when 'Grandpa' was more of a nickname

'Grandpa grew up in a tough neighborhood. When he got mad at me, he'd threaten my life, then show me a knife he got in his youth. It had 'Grandpa Clarence' carved into it, from back when 'Grandpa' was more of a nickname.

The neighbor kids would come over and he would tell them to get off his lawn. Then they'd say, 'Grandpa Clarence', but there'd only be one Grandpa because they weren't related to him. Anyway, they'd say 'One Grandpa Clarence, I'm mowing your lawn, stop yelling at me,' and he'd say, 'I don't care if I paid you. I want you to move my lawn, mow it elsewhere, then put it back without bothering me.'

Yesterday this gibberish shot out of my mouth and into Bora's mic for an audio project of his. I'll post the mp3 if I get ahold of it.

Until then...patience.

(Class 'til after 6.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home