Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Friday, February 03, 2006

Your Dolphin Garbage is Infinite

Last night in Second Life I put a lot of dolphins all over a beach area.



Well, turns out, in Second Life, one can own land, and the guy who owned that particular IMed me today and said, 'very funny.' Because unlike the eggs with which you pelt your neighbor's car, every item you create in Second Life is marked with your name.

So this guy found about 20 dolphins in his yard and all of them had my name on it. So naturally I'm going to try to see what other kinds of crap I can leave in other people's yards, because with the internet, your dolphin garbage is infinite.

I think 'Your Dolphin Garbage is Infinite' would be a good album title. Possibly for Interrobang.
(bed.)

I've always wanted to call my band Interrobang. For those of you who don't study obscure punctuation marks, an interrobang is "?!", as in, "You hid my insulin WHERE?!"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home