Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Eat the Hotdog Chunks In My Barf

Well, it's early and I'm drowsy, so you know what that means: time to get behind the wheel of an automobile.

Would anyone really mind if we just pushed back life by a few hours? Starting things before lunch should be a crime. Morning people can get their own little island like lepers, because they sure as hell aren't normal.

I pretty much just compared someone who gets up at 5am to go running to someone whose body is falling apart because of a disease. I'd say that's fair, given how much morning people make me want to barf into their hair.

Oh, you got up at 4am and did laundry and walked your dog before your weekly 8am class? Well, I just got hotdog chunks in your bangs. Eat it, early risers. Eat the hotdog chunks in my barf. Jerks.

(Work.)

When I have to wake up early, I get angry and I feel the need to make people eat vomit. Some people drink coffee. I daydream about making you chew regurgitated food.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home