Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Batman of cognitive psychology

Two years ago I took a course with Professor Gehring, a man who made cognitive psychology fun. I shortly after decided to pursue cognitive psychology as my major.

Tonight I signed a card for him that said, 'You are the Batman of cognitive psychology. That is a good thing.'

He's young, he's hip, he's tenured, and I called him Batman. I think he can connect with that nickname, because everyone secretly wants to be Batman. Especially Aquaman. That guy sucks.

I also referred to him as 'Bill Mothafuckin' Gehring' during a toast. Funny how people go from strangers to dudes who think you're an idiot in only two short years. We went from never having communicated to me calling him Batman.

And you're all Batmen and Batwomen, dear readers. Each and every one of you. Except Aquaman. He still sucks.

(Bed.)

Special thanks go out to Sangria for that last post. Thanks, Sangria, because without you, I wouldn't have been intoxicated enough to call him Batman or write about it on the internet.

For you younger folk who don't know Sangria yet, know that she is a wonderful combination of wine and fruit that tastes like candy and makes your brain stupid and happy enough to socialize with anyone, no matter how little you actually know them.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home