Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Building fall down go boom (kinda)

I think it's appropriate to watch a university building get torn down after the last day of classes, don't you? Kinda symbolic.

Though I know that some of you reading this don't understand symbols, much less the English language, so let me summarize what I'm doing as simply as possible:

Building fall down go boom.

(Frieze building.)

Correction: The Frieze Building has not yet been torn down. However, there was a weird installation art exhibition in which images were projected on the walls on the Frieze Building while speakers played an audio track featuring people remembering what the Frieze Building meant to them.

If buildings could have funerals, this was the closest I've ever seen to one. Though it should be noted that many testimonials involved people getting drunk and/or sleeping in the building.

I hope that when I die, they project movies on my dead body while people talk about getting drunk and falling asleep inside my ribcage.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home