Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Two in a row: money to death

Is there a casual way to tell your grandparents that you can't make rent and that your computer's broken and you can't fix it because you have no money?

If yes, please tell me now, as there's a good chance that I'm trying to do that as you read this.

(Politely begging.)

My grandpa assured me that my money problems are over, at least for now. However, he casually mentioned that a relative recently had a heart attack, then told me that Birdseyes have really bad hearts.

So basically my problems just went from, 'I'm screwed, I have no money' to 'I'm screwed, I'm going to die.'

Looks like I've fallen out of the frying pan and into the ...um... thing that causes heart attacks at a young age. Damn.

(Working out.)

I'm not very good at metaphors.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home