Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Vote for the level 60 orc mage

I'm sure all my fellow U of Mers have had their inbox filled to the gills with MSA election spam, and you may be burned out on the idea of voting. Well, I have news for you: 1) your inbox has gills because it's a fish. Electronic messages go in your fish. Deal with it. and 2)

VOTE MPP (and Dan Ray) IN THE MSA ELECTIONS!

I know Dan in real life. So if you want some shit done, I can always bitch to Dan about it and he'll get it done. He's very capable. He's a level 60 orc mage.

Dan actually doesn't play World of Warcraft, either. And he's only an orc on his father's side. What was I saying? Oh yeah, VOTE MPP. Click here to vote.
(bed.)

I heard a statistic that only something between 8% and 12% of UM students vote in MSA elections. Which is pretty incredible, because I'm pretty sure less than 2% of UM students know what MSA does.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home