Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Friday, May 26, 2006

Comcast = 1,000 poops

Comcast has decided that my house isn't worthy of internet access, so I won't be on AIM until further notice. So once I'm back online, I'll be able to be away from the internet again, and then the blog will be chuggin' along again. Then I'll delete this post, because there's no good reason to have an archive post that says "I'm gone." Nobody's going to say "You see that post about him not having internet? That was a good read."

In fact, nobody's going to say anything along the lines of "You see that post?" because nobody reads this.

Except you.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan Ray said...

Well, er, I do. I'm still at work, though -- in fact, looking at teh datestamp, I was probably sitting about eight feet away when you typed up this post.

Anyway, Comcast also wants another $50 install fee if/when I move across the hall, and my connection's been slowing down in ways that BitTorrent alone can't explain.

So basically, 1000 poops doesn't begin to describe it.

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray, I'm the only one that read it! I'm special.

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home