Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Monday, May 15, 2006

I should be kicked out of Facebook

The creator of a Facebook group becomes its administrator. When the creator leaves, any member can become the new admin and edit information about the group. It is possible for anybody to join these admin-less groups and edit all pictures and group descriptions. That having been said:

I should be

kicked out

of Facebook.


(click the images to see them full size.)

To date, one group's been restored (with complaints) and the grandma blowjob group now has an administrator, but she hasn't changed the group back. Probably because she does unspeakable things with her grandparents.

(Bed.)

The fantastic part about doing this is that if I leave the groups after editing them, there is nothing tracing me back to the crime.

Except, of course, when I post a confession in my goddamn blog.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home