Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Monday, June 05, 2006

Jamster's ringtone zombie king

AIM's buddy list window, by default, has an obnoxious flash ad at the top. Sometimes the ads are for a new movie, but most of the time (at least for me) the buddy list ads are for Jamster ringtones.

Right now there's a Jamster ringtone ad in my buddy list window featuring Notorious B.I.G. Only the coloring is off, so he's red and grey, and the picture's small, so he's expressionless.

It's like a Biggie Smalls zombie has come back from the dead to sell me ringtones from my buddy list window. And to make matters worse, the ad is in Flash, so I can zoom in on his face. The result is chilling.

And he's wearing a crown, so I guess he's the ringtone zombie king. Great advertising, Jamster.

(bed.)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home