Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 03, 2006

PUPPIES on your bedroom floor

The following post contained the word "vomit" many times. Because "vomit" is an unsavory word, it will be replaced with the word "puppies" in caps lock.

Nothing says 'you should drink less' like waking up hung over and discovering PUPPIES on your bedroom floor.

I didn't remember PUPPIESing, but I don't think anybody came over, so I can only assume it's mine. And I'm always surprised by the color of PUPPIES. I mean, I don't remember eating anything fluorescent pink.

I wish I could make my PUPPIES smell better, too. From now on, I'm eating nothing but cinnamon rolls. Those always smell delicious. Not even an aborted trip through my digestive tract could ruin the sweet scent of cinnamon rolls.

(showering, then buying some Resolve.)

I've covered everything from poop to old people to handicapped parking, yet very rarely does an away message get complaints. The lesson here is that respectable ladyfolk don't like reading away messages about me throwing up in my bedroom. And that's great, because I don't like writing about throwing up in my bedroom. I also don't like writing about writing about throwing up in my bedroom in my bedroom.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home