Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The WMD of Facebook terrorism

I am the administrator of a Facebook group containing over 3,000 people in it. I believe it is the most popular Facebook group at the University of Michigan.

At any time I can turn it into a Facebook group about having a really bad poop fetish.

You think about that, and you think about what Jesus would do.

But Jesus wasn't on Facebook, so he's not an acceptable role model here. Be ready, potential poop lovers.

(work, 8-6.)

"I Thought That Guy Who Plays the Harmonica By the Ugli Was Homeless Until I Found Out He's a Prof." has 3348 members other than myself. Every one of these people could end up looking like any of the following:
  • foot fetishist
  • communist
  • person who is sexually aroused by various animals
  • fan of the TV show Perfect Strangers
  • knight of the Ku Klux Klan
  • eater of toenails
  • someone who enjoys dressing up like Batman, but only the top half, so they're still wearing the cape, mask, and utility belt but everyone can still see their genitals
  • horny housewife
The cyber-fates of all 3348 people in this group are in my hands. Oh, and the creator of the group rejoined, so he's an admin now, too. He'd probably reset the group if I changed it to something he didn't like, so I need to find out if he likes Perfect Strangers or dressing up like No-Pants Batman.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home