Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Monday, September 11, 2006

Female anatomical kryptonite location

This morning work starts at 7am. To me, this is straight up masochism. Whatever happens at 7am can probably happen at 9am, too. Starting it at 7am is just punching yourself in the balls.

If you're a girl, it's like... uh... ladies, do you have a weakness? An anatomical kryptonite location? If anything gets close to my balls, I realize the danger and immediately start defending myself with deadly spin kicks. But ladies, what do you have? I certainly can't reach your ovaries, as they are nestled safely within your lower abdomen, leaving me unable to strike a similar location to unleash similar pain.

Long story short, work starts early and I don't know where to punch women.

(work better have coffee.)

My girlfriend was sweet enough to tell me that women get hurt if you punch them in the lower abdomen. So they're not invincible after all!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home