Google
Web awayfromthecomputer.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hangovers and businessman turkey necks

Yesterday at Bdubs some older guys bought us beer so they could have our seats. The thing is, we were leaving anyway, so basically we got free beer from some drunk businessmen.

However, the whole experience reminded me to start exercising. One of the older men had a neck that apparently went from the top of his chest directly to his chin. He didn't have that concave line going upward from his torso and then outward to his chin. Oh no, he had just a curve that was as grotesque as it was convex. Just a big ol' turkey neck, gobble gobble, here's a beer, thanks for the seat, remember to take up jogging.

Also I think I'm hung over. Damn this genetic bad tolerance, and damn my forefathers for giving me their weak livers! Damn you, great great great great great great grandfather for not inventing beer and then drinking it.

(work.)

When I'm feeling sick, I like to swear at my ancestors.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home